TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: November 18, 2015
All Terms and Conditions contained herein are applicable ONLY to Streamz that were purchased from an Authorizes Streamz reseller and you have some form of a Proof of Purchase.
CREDIT OR REFUND CONDITIONS
UNLESS OFFERED OTHERWISE IN WRITING ALL STREAMZ SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE FOR CREDIT OR REFUND.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to accept all responsibility for any losses, potential incompatibilities or other problems that might arise including those listed below in the section entitled "LIMITATION OF LIABILITY".
The following are the general Sales Terms and Conditions for all Streamz hardware products.
Be sure to carefully read the entire agreement and pay close attention to the following provisions:
- Besides warranty exceptions defined herein, Streamz does not accept any purchased products back for credit or refund for any reason.
- Streamz is not liable for any incompatibilities that might arise or tge product not meeting any stated Specification as defined below in Limitation of Liability.
All orders are to be prepaid by valid and authorized bank credit card, cashier's check, or by wire transfer. Unless pre-arranged, no credit terms shall be extended by Streamz.
ORDERED PRODUCT SHIPPING COSTS
Delivery of Product to Buyer will be made Freight On Board ("F.O.B.") Streamz with freight prepaid by the Buyer. Incoterms 2000 terms are applicable for International shipments. Freight charges, taxes, import duties and any other related costs incurred in the shipping of the product are the responsibility of the Buyer as ownership transfers upon acceptance by the carrier. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to arrange and pay for the duties, taxes and any other related importing fees and services of the product including the selection of any related Tariff codes.
REPAIRED PRODUCT SHIPPED TO BUYER INSURANCE RESPONSIBILITY
The Product Shipping Insurance and any resulting losses of the transported product whether it is a Product Ordered or Product Returned including a repair is the responsibility of either Streamz or the Buyer who specifies the carrier as follows:
- When Streamz specifies the carrier - Streamz is responsible for the shipping insurance and any damage that might occur in the shipping of the product. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to report to Streamz within 24 hours of receipt of the product of any damage that is suspected to be caused by shipping. The Buyer is responsible for any secondary carrier that is specified by the Buyer to make final delivery of the product.
- When the Buyer specifies the carrier or carriers - the Buyer is responsible for the shipping insurance and any damage that might occur in the shipping of the product by one or more carriers.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION
Follow these steps to get your Streamz product serviced ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE DEALER WHERE YOU PURCHASED STREAMZ AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST YOU.
- Contact Streamz Customer Service at (01) (801) 685-9000 or in the USA Toll free (800) 866-9797 Option 2 to receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Please provide the original invoice number, receipt date, serial number, and description of the product to be returned and if applicable, the return address where the product should be returned to.
Include inside the box a detailed explanation of what needs to be done or what you believe is defective with the product.
Return the product freight prepaid within 10 days of the issuance of the issued RMA number. Post the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box or mailing label. Note: If you do not mark the RMA number on the outside of the box, your shipment may be refused at the time of delivery. Freight collects will be refused.
RETURNED MERCHANDISE TO STREAMZ SHIPPING COSTS
The Buyer is solely responsible for all costs and insurance associated with the Return of any merchandize to Streamz. Freight charges, taxes, import duties, insurance, damage, losses and any other related costs incurred in the shipping of the product to Streamz are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to arrange and pay in advance for any duties, taxes and any other related importing fees and services of the product including the selection of any related Tariff codes.
REPAIRED PRODUCT SHIPPED TO BUYER INSURANCE RESPONSIBILITY
Refer to the section above under "PRODUCT ORDERS" entitled "PRODUCT SHIPPED TO BUYER INSURANCE RESPONSIBILITY" for terms.
STREAMZ ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Streamz Headphone products are warranted for one year to be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use and service.
LIMITED WARRANTY ON REPAIRED PRODUCT
All component (ie: power supplies orcother accessories) purchases and repairs are warranted for 30 days to be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use and service. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Streamz if the product, component or software is found to be defective and request an RMA within 15 days of receipt of the product, component or software. There is no guarantee that the repaired product, component or software will address any functional, compatibility or any other problem the product was experiencing before the repair. All repairs are done on a best case basis and only basic functions are tested.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Streamz will not be responsible for consequential damage to its products caused by either improperly connected or incompatible external devices to Streamz on any of its ports including its audio input and output audio ports and the power supply input, shorted connections or incompatible components such as SD Cards.
Streamz shall not be liable for damage to painted surfaces due to physical abuse, or excessive use, or liquids, or chemicals spilled upon or inside the products. Streamz shall not be liable for any costs incurred due to a change in product specifications, installation or other product related documentation.
Streamz is not responsible for informing the customer either in writing or verbally these or any other Terms and Conditions.
Additionally, the limited warranty does not cover loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of the any of the following but not limited to:
- Improper setup, installation or maintenance of product.
- Unauthorized installation or modification of hardware or software.
- Misuse, neglect or use with improper cabling or in an improper environment including but not limited to its interoperability or lack thereof with other equipment that may or may not be compatible or attached to it.
- Excessive or inadequate electrical power, power surges, or other irregularities.
- Opening a Streamz product enclosure without consulting with the Streamz Technical Support Staff.
- Incompatibility or non-functionality with any hardware and software added to the product internally or externally.
- Customer not being fully aware of the products specifications and/or the products limitations before purchasing the product.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND SERVICE DISCLAMER
Before contacting Streamz for service or question it is necessary that you first try to obtain service from the dealer or location you purchashed Streamz. Streamz provides personal customer service at its discretion and is not obligated to provide any unpaid, no-charge customer service.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are agreeing to fully indemnify Streamz from any losses or legal action that might arise from the misuse of its products.
Should the Buyer order a product manufactured by a company other than Streamz, that product will be warranted by its manufacturer and not by Streamz. Customers are responsible for all conditions, terms, and disclaimers as set forth in the product's documentation including but not limited to copyright laws and notices.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The liability of Streamz and its suppliers arising out of or relating to this agreement or the supply of Products hereunder, shall be limited to the actual amounts paid by reseller to Streamz for the Products giving rise to such damages, and shall in no event include loss of profits, cost of procuring substitute goods or services, or any incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, even if Streamz or its supplier is aware of the possibility of such damages.
All Streamz business shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah (other than its conflicts of law principles), excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the federal and/or state courts located in Salt Lake County, Utah